Welcome To Carol Stream Animal Hospital
At Carol Stream Animal Hospital, we have nearly 25 years of experience treating the beloved pets of the Carol Stream, Wheaton, West Chicago, and Lombard areas. We treat a variety of pets, including dogs, cats, pocket pets, birds, and reptiles. It's important to us that we form a relationship with both you and your pet so that both of you feel at ease when you come to see us for an appointment. While we pride ourselves on our veterinary knowledge, we also pride ourselves on creating a low stress, comfortable environment for all of the families that we serve.
We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during these difficult times. Our hospital is doing our best to to keep everyone healthy by implementing safety measures for our clients, pets and staff during this time of social distancing.
- For all prescriptions, please call us at 630-462-7888 before you leave, and then call again when you arrive in our parking lot. We will come out to your car to complete the transaction and bring the medication to you.
- We want to limit the amount of clients in our hospital as well as their time in the hospital. To do this, we will take the following steps:
- When you call for your appointment, a veterinary assistant will take your pet’s medical history over the phone
- We will then go out to your car, retrieve your pet and bring him/her into the hospital where the doctor will review history and perform physical exam. Please wait in the parking lot during this time.
- The doctor will call you to review history, discuss physical exam findings, make appropriate recommendations, and present/discuss treatment plan options.
- Once this is completed and the plan is decided, patients will be treated, transactions can be completed over the phone, and your pet will be brought back out to your car.
- If your pet is coming in for annual preventive care health exam, we ask that you reschedule this to a later date, if it’s possible. If it is not possible, then we will follow the steps described above.
- We will accommodate all purchases as best we can. Ideally, purchases will be made over the phone (via credit card) and brought to your car. This may include prescription diets, parasite control, and other medications. If you’d prefer to pay with cash or check, we are happy to come out to your car for these purchases.
- For all medical and emergency appointments, we ask that you only have one pet parent in the hospital with your pet at a time.
This is an unprecedented situation, and we are all trying to play our part in keeping our community healthy and safe. We are extremely grateful to you for your patience and understanding. We value our pet families and your important role in our community, and we are here to help in any way we can!
We are a full-service animal hospital, and we welcome appointments for routine surgical, dental, and medical care. We also treat urgent and emergency situations. If you're having a veterinary emergency outside of office hours, don't wait- please head to your nearest emergency veterinary care clinic. If you're having an emergency during office hours, feel free to bring your pet in without an appointment. We'll find a way to work your urgent need into our schedule. While you wait for your appointment, you'll be able to relax in our family-friendly waiting room. We do our best to make our office a welcome environment for kids, pets, and pet parents.
If you live in the Carol Stream, Wheaton, West Chicago, or Lombard areas, we're here to serve you and your family. Our licensed veterinarians provide a variety of services to our patients, including annual checkups, vaccinations, diagnostic treatment (including x-rays and ultrasounds), medical consultation and treatment, surgical consultation and treatment, new/young pet counseling, spay/ neuter procedures, and emergency medical care. We understand that you have many choices when it comes to choosing a veterinarian, and we appreciate the fact that you're considering our animal hospital.
Call Our Carol Stream Office Today!
We understand that you may have questions or concerns before scheduling your first appointment, and we'd love to talk to you about we can keep your pet healthy. Whether you need a regular checkup or need to treat an acute medical issue, we're here to help. Call our Carol Stream office today at 630-462-7888 today to schedule your first appointment. We'd also love for you to subscribe to our Carol Stream Animal Hospital newsletter, which releases the latest in pet care information to our community. When it's time for you to choose a veterinarian, go with a professional office with years of experience- choose Carol Stream. We look forward to working with you and your pets for years to come