- Wellness & Preventive Care
- Regular exams, nutritional counseling, vaccination programs, parasite control, and expert geriatric care can help your pet live longer & happier.
- Digital X-ray, and a complete in-clinic laboratory, including CBC, and serum chemistries that can be done 'STAT,' electrocardiography (EKG), and ultrasound capabilities aid in faster diagnosis and more directed treatment.
- Surgical Care
- Elective procedures, including spay & neutering; and non-elective procedures, such as ear, skin and intestinal surgeries; and some orthopedic procedures are available. We are learning new procedures for you all the time.
- Hospital Services
- Separate dog and cat hospital wards assure your pet's safety and optimum recovery environment. We have a trained nursing staff ready to help in monitoring and providing comfort to your pet.
- Dental care
- Preventive cleaning and polishing to ensure healthy and strong teeth and gums, and fresh breath. Join us in celebrating the National Pet Dental Health Month all year long!
- Non-traditional Pet Care
- Including birds, small mammals and reptiles.
- Behavior Consultations and Puppy Socialization Class
- Dr. John Ciribassi is board certified in animal behavior by the American College of Veterinary Behaviorists. He manages behavior problems such as Separation Anxiety, Thunderstorm Phobia, Housesoiling issues and Aggression (aggression problems are seen through his specialty practice, Chicagoland Veterinary Behavior Consultants.
- Puppy Socialization class is for pups 8 to 16 weeks old and is a 7 week fun learning experience for you and your new family member.
- Financing is Available through CareCredit™
- CareCredit offers No-Interest* and low monthly payment options, no up-front costs, no prepayment penalties, and no annual fees, so you can keep your pet healthy and happy.
Call us today at (630) 462-7888 to schedule an appointment.